An Exclusive Photo Offer

Over the past 7 years I have had the privilege of watching and caring for the resident Swans on our local river estuary. I have been fascinated and charmed by their parental skills, their beauty and serenity in the water. They have given me so much pleasure, I want to share some of my photos and experiences which I am sure will charm you all. They are... Simply Superb Swans. All photo's will enlarge, enjoy!

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Exclusive Swan Photo Offer

Help maintain the Swans and Ducks, Donate £6 to Simply Superb Swans and receive an exclusive A4 mounted photo of the River Nairn Swans/Cygnets.
Ideal for relatives abroad, or as a Christmas gift for 2012.
Postage is included for the UK.

Donors within Europe should add £1.50 for postage, and £2.50 for rest of the world.

Safe Paypal Details on my Main homepage.
http://simplysuperbswans.blogspot.com/

All Profits will be used for the maintenance of the Swans Island and the wellbeing of the Swans and Ducks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Min Walker said...

Love your calendar and photos. Being a Nairnite, I grew up watching the swans. They used to frequent the quarries on the Dunbar Golf Course. A popular walk in my schooldays. Being involved in waterfowl rescue here in NZ, I enjoy your photos and tales, We get more pleasure watching and caring for our rescued birds, mostly ducks and black swans than watching TV.
Can I order your calendar from NZ?
Regards from a very wet NZ.
Min Walker nee Davidson.

2:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I see you hitting a crow ,or killing one and stringing it up ,or throwing stones at the gulls, I'm watching you Mr telfer just give me one reason to call sspca and get you banned from the river before you cause more damage

6:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home